DO NOT HESSITATE TO CONTACT US.
WE WILL HELP YOU!”
Pre-Bankruptcy: We provide consultations to potential clients in relation to bankruptcy matters.
Post-Bankruptcy: We provide services for annulment & discharge of bankruptcy.
We also provide services for matters in relation to Widing Up.
We provide legal representation to clients in single petition and joined petition matters in areas such as divorce, maintenance for spouse and children, division/distribution of matrimonial property, custody disputes and settlement agreements.
We advise in all matters related to the administration of estates of deceased persons, including:
- preparing petitions to the High Court for the issuance of grants of probate or letters of administration;
- aiding in obtaining administration in respect of small estates;
- rendering advice to executors and administrators of estates in relation to their duties in law;
- facilitating the distribution of assets to beneficiaries;
- handling disputes related to contested wills/probate.
intended to give a general outline of our services. It is not intended to be exhaustive
and as such, we may offer other services that are not listed above. We would advise
you to contact us directly to find out if we are able to help you with your matter.